- High impact media relations planning, strategy and tactical plans
- Writing that creates an industry buzz
- key messages
- press releases
- story pitches
- company backgrounders and executive biographies
- industry articles
- website content including trends and news articles for the company blog
- Media training that results in quality feature story press coverage
- Cost-effective viral marketing video production
- Event planning and support
- A variety of additional services including analyst relations, social media outreach planning and implementation, advertising plans and copy writing and community relations
Working with MMC PR: Behind-the-Scenes Guidelines
Business relationships go more smoothly when guidelines are set and followed. Here they are including the newest, a 30-day payment past due fee that applies to clients who start working with MMC PR after January 1, 2017.
- Payment is due within two weeks of receipt of the emailed invoice.
- If payment is not received within 30 days, a 10% late fee is added on monthly until paid. That means after 30 days, 10% is added. After 60 days, an additional month late, another 10% is added. After 90 days, another 10% is added and so on.
- Payment is by check. If client wishes to pay by PayPal or bank transfer, client is responsible for paying MMC PR’s transfer fees. This includes money that is taken out “automatically” by both the sending and receiving banks. This mostly affects overseas clients and typically has been around $20 for bank transfers.
- Only established established clients with quality references are eligible to do a bank transfer. MMC PR determines eligibility.
- Out of pockets are extra and will be added to the invoice.
- Cancellation terms are spelled out in the proposal. They are fair.